About entry method
- Participation application
- 1. Choose the category and make payment for the race entry fee by Paypal.
2. After the Paypal payment, entry information form will show up. Please input the entry form.
※ If the entry information form did not appear, please let us know by contact.
※ We do not send documents in advance at the time of the event. Please note that we will confirm the application by name at the receptionist on the day.
※ There is no entry on the day. Please make sure to enter in advance on the internet.
- Application deadline
- 2019/03/31 (Sunday) ※ Application closes as soon as it becomes capacity
MT.AWA RACE 2019 ENTRY
- High school(15-18) ¥3,000 JPY
- General(18-49) ¥6,000 JPY
- General(Over 50) ¥6,000 JPY
- General ¥12,000 JPY
Yakushi Race 20KM
- General ¥6,000 JPY
Yagigahana Race 10KM
- General ¥4,000 JPY
Rice Terrace Race 3KM
About access to the venue
- Free shuttle bus
- 【Saturday, April 20, 2019】
Tsubamesanjo station 7:30 departure ⇒ Venue 8:15 arrival (for MT.AWA VERTICAL KILOMETER® athletes)
Tsubamesanjo station 12:30 departure ⇒ Venue 13:15 arrival (for MT. AWA SKYRACE® athlete)
Venue 16: 00 departure ⇒ Tsubamesanjo station 16: 45 arrival
Tsubamesanjo station 6: 00 departure place 6: 45 arrival
Venue 16: 00 departs Tsubamesanjo station 16: 45 arrival
I will listen to what buses I will use at entry to the convention. Please be sure to reply.
Capacity 54 people
- Parking Lot
- Sanjo City Morimachi Elementary School Front Parking Lot
Morimachi rice (chicken) drying adjustment facility (next to Morimachi elementary school) parking lot
Venue Nice hot spring parking lot only for hot-spring facilities general customers Guest tournament participants can not use.
There is no accommodation plan prepared at this competition.
Those who need accommodation, please arrange in advance in advance.
For those who prioritize access to the venue, Tsubamesanjo station area is recommended.